Rosebud Software Systems, Ltd. and LBL Strategies, Ltd.
Rosebud Software Systems, Ltd. and LBL Strategies, Ltd. (the "Company") understands that privacy and security are
we collect, use and safeguard the information you may provide to us on this Site. This statement may be revised from
How We Collect Your Information
How We Use Your Information
- We do not reveal personally identifiable information via the Site. We receive such personally identifiable
information, including your e-mail address, only when you participate on a planning team for a business unit.
All planning input is kept anonymous. You're your contact information is available to the team.
- In order to personalize and enhance your experience on our Site, we collect non-personal information
through "cookies." Cookies are small strings of text sent by our Site to your browser and then stored by
your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies allow us to understand how you and others are using
determine the paths visitors take on our Site. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive,
or associate cookie information with personal information you may provide us. Most web browsers automatically
accept cookies, but it is possible to change your browser setup so that it does not accept cookies.
- In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 6501-06 and
16 C.F.R. §§ 312.1-312.12, our Site does not permit children less than 13 years of age to become users,
and we do not collect information from children. By using our Site, you represent that you are not less
than 13 years of age.
When We May Disclose Information
- We collect, retain, and use internally Site visitor information only for such legitimate business
purposes as responding to and fulfilling your inquiries and/or requests regarding our business, and
monitoring Site usage and visitor traffic patterns.
- If you have provided us your e-mail address, we may use such information to occasionally e-mail you
regarding important functionality changes to the Site or to e-mail you announcements related to our business.
If you would rather not receive such correspondence, please email us to that effect at
[email@example.com]. If you have provided us more than one e-mail address, remember
to e-mail us from each of the email accounts you have given us.
Links to Third Party Websites
- We may share in aggregate, statistical form, non-personal information regarding the visitors to
our Site, traffic patterns, and Site usages with our partners, affiliates, investors or other third
- [We may also sell, share or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information you voluntarily
provide us to our partners, affiliates, investors or other third parties for legitimate business purposes,
including, but not limited to, providing others the opportunity to market their products or services to you.
If you do not wish us to disclose your information in such fashion, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have provided us more than one e-mail account, please remember to e-mail us from each of the e-mail
accounts you have given us.]
- We will disclose any information we maintain when required to do so by law or may disclose such information
in response to a request from a law enforcement agency or authority.
Our Site may offer links to other web sites, which may have information policies and practices different from
those of the Company. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the
content of any third party sites.
By using this Site, you consent to the above terms and to the Company's License Agreement. The Company
will be effective upon posting, and your continued use of this Site will constitute your consent to the revised